Organized by the Nuclear Pride Coalition
I’m very happy to invite you to attend a historic, pro-nuclear power demonstration in Munich, Germany, on Sunday, October 21, from 10 am to 4 pm.
The official name of the event is the “Nuclear Pride Fest,” and its founding purpose is to save and expand nuclear energy in Europe. The Fest will be held in Marienplatz, Munich’s central plaza.
We are hoping that people come from around the world to participate in this event, with hundreds from within Europe, including families who work in nuclear power.
Nuclear Pride Fest Weekend will be child-and-family-friendly — with fun things for kids.
Scholarships to cover the cost of travel are available to pro-nuclear student leaders and activists doing grassroots and social media organizing in their home nations. If you would liketo make a donation to cover the airfare of a pro-nuclear student leader from around the world, please click here.
For more information about attending or getting involved, please email Madison@EnvironmentalProgress.org .
The event is being organized by independent grassroots civil society organizations. The founding Nuclear Pride Coalition members are:
• Ecomodernist Society (Finlande)
• Ecomodernist Society (Pays-Bas)
• Environmental Progress (États-Unis)
• Partei der Humanisten (Allemagne)
• Generation Atomic (États-Unis)
• Mothers for Nuclear (Suisse)
• Nuklearia (Allemagne)
• Saving Our Planet (France- Royaume-Uni-Norvège-Turquie)
• Ecomodernist Society (“Ökomoderne”, Allemagne)
• The Thorium MSR Foundation (Pays-Bas)
• Voices of Nuclear (France)
• Ren Energi Oplysning (REO) (Denmark)